SUMMER 2016 || PINNING THINGS TAKING IT EASY

I'M back at work this week, but I enjoyed a week of taking it pretty easy. I don't want things to slide from slow to "whoa"...

I'M back at work this week, but I enjoyed a week of taking it pretty easy. I don't want things to slide from slow to "whoa", so I'm trying to stay organised and keep on top of stuff. January and February are shaping up to be busy months.


THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: I am running a fabric printing course for teen girls later this month. We'll be using cheap and easy techniques that pack a lot of visual punch, and I've been collecting a little inspiration.

THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: Chilli salt, lime and watermelon. Too easy. 

THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: I've been making new clothes from garments I've cut down. They're simple in shape and design and I've been thinking through different printed and sewn embellishments. Brooklyn-based By Rachel Rose has got it just right.

THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: Ola Liola's beautiful flowering gum print is sold out but what a gorgeous permanent reminder of the gums coming into bloom right now.

#flashback: It was all about summer colour this time last year.

You Might Also Like

1 comments