I'M LOOKING FOR THE OFF SWITCH

IT'S been fun but now I need to come down from my trip to Melbourne , a stressful Girl Guide camp, a trip to Hobart and ANOTHER Girl Gu...


IT'S been fun but now I need to come down from my trip to Melbourne, a stressful Girl Guide camp, a trip to Hobart and ANOTHER Girl Guide camp - this time not so stressful. I need to get back into a routine and pronto. I've worked on and off through the tripping away and camping and, let's just say the "on switch" has been stuck in that position for a while.

This week I'm working on reintroducing good food, exercise, a little gardening and a little time spent on the phone catching up with friends and family. No pressure, just one thing at a time. If I wiggle my nose I might even get a signal from the op-shop Gods. They sent me to North Parramatta Salvos weeks ago to find these beads and the ones above, both at just $2 a pop. But that was February and things have been a bit out of kilter since then.

So, I repeat, one thing at a time and I'll let you know when I think I'm back on track. Who's with me?

You Might Also Like

2 comments