TAG #4

LOBSTER and Swan tagged me. It’s all about favourites. Picture: I have a few beautiful portraits of my mother and grandmother as young wom...

LOBSTER and Swan tagged me. It’s all about favourites.

Picture: I have a few beautiful portraits of my mother and grandmother as young women. They’d be my favourites.
Poem: Judith Wright’s 1949 poem Woman to Man.
Song: Canadian Vespers. It’s a Girl Guide song. I love the words. “... Silently each Guide should ask, have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honour bright, shall I guiltless sleep tonight? Have I done and have I dared everything to Be Prepared.”
Quote: Some people weave burlap into the fabric of our lives, and some weave gold thread. Both contribute to make the whole picture beautiful and unique. - Anon.
Item of clothing: A previous tag response mentioned my Red Tab Levis. They’re so good.
Place: My coffee hang.
Disney Princess: Oh dear, I know so few. Was Mulan a Disney production? I’d have to say her.

DO you ever follow the tags back, I do and I found this: Naturally Nina, I like you.

You Might Also Like

2 comments