MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

CHECK out Hey Susy’s window shopping picks. I picked up a skirt with similar print from a Colorado store a couple of weeks ago. It was a s...


CHECK out Hey Susy’s window shopping picks. I picked up a skirt with similar print from a Colorado store a couple of weeks ago. It was a skirt I’d spotted just the week before, labelled as new stock and sporting a $90 price tag. I bought it, however, for $40. That’s insane isn’t it? The turnover of stock in malls is frightening from a clothing stockpile, producer and agricultural waste point of view. I did buy it though. I know I should have shunned it. If it’s anything like the last Colorado skirt I bought two summers ago it will be a piece that gets lots of compliments and will be going strong in my wardrobe for quite some time.

You Might Also Like

1 comments