DAYLIGHT SLAVING

I FEEL I must whisper this. I hate Daylight Saving Time. I get up an hour earlier at what is really 4.45am – the clock might say 5.45am, but...



I FEEL I must whisper this. I hate Daylight Saving Time. I get up an hour earlier at what is really 4.45am – the clock might say 5.45am, but I know it’s really 4.45am. And I don’t seem to get an hours worth of extra time at the end of my day. Isn’t that the point? I’m sorry 24 hours is 24 hours whichever way you throw it at me. All I now am is tired and cranky. I did take a moment on the weekend to photograph the evening light. Really, it would have been the same at 6pm. The clock just said 7pm. It’s not like I’ve gained anything. I’d like to move to Queensland for the summer. They don’t have Daylight Saving Time. Very sensible of them.

You Might Also Like

6 comments