ONLY THE BEST SILKS FOR MY STAR JASMINE

HEY, thanks for all the comments on my update of what I was reading . You've extended my reading wish-list, that's for sure. Do pick...

HEY, thanks for all the comments on my update of what I was reading. You've extended my reading wish-list, that's for sure. Do pick up a copy of The Big Issue next time you see a vendor selling them. The new issue is out now and a new issue comes out each fortnight.

So, how about this weather. Chilly, stocking clad legs, jackets and even umbrellas and now I'm in sandals and frocks, but still not leaving home without the brolly.

I kind of miss the stockings. I got into them for the first time this winter, mixing it up with the odd assortment of colours I'd find packaged - unopened, of course - and languishing at op shops. Man, I tells ya I am onto something. They're always gorgeous high-end numbers. Do people buy their fancy silks in bulk and then when the colour is out of favour, ditch 'em? I don't know, but listen up kids, there's gold in them there op-shops.

This pair are Christian Dior - ohhhh la la. I know! They are the most glorious pair of stockings I've ever worn. No sinking, no saggy crotch - come on, you know it's an issue - no bunching around the ankles, smooth as ... and they even have a little sewn in label and instructions on how to put them on, just in case you had misgivings.

Shame I snagged 'em on the first wear. I didn't say I was good with stockings. A little shabby and careless really. I've cut them into ribbons and they're now holding a couple of out of control star jasmines to their climbing posts. Waste not, want not. Good thing I paid $1 for them. Right?

You Might Also Like

8 comments