CAN YOU SMELL SOMETHING

I HAVE been having a lot of fun with this little piece of Aussie '80s kitsch, bought on last week's op shop tour for a measly $2. ...


I HAVE been having a lot of fun with this little piece of Aussie '80s kitsch, bought on last week's op shop tour for a measly $2. It smells faintly of the previous owner's perfume - I know it but can't name it. The whiff of someone else's signature scent has me once again searching for one to call my own. I think I may have found it. Santa?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooh, I love it. It's so very Kath Day-Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum had a necklace VERY similar. Wish I'd held onto all her 80's gems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuts AND smell for $2! You really know how to find 'em. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minnie has some play scarves that stink! I have tried in vain to remove the awful perfume that invades them all. Eveytime I smell them in the dress up boxes I am reminded of very old ladies that wear too much scent and far too much eye make up... If only they had worn 'Chance' or 'Egoiste' or something that I wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore the perfume i wear. i've worn it for fifteen years! i like your Aussie style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I agree with mama m above - very Kath Day-Night indeed!

    ReplyDelete