MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

CHECK out Hey Susy’s window shopping picks. I picked up a skirt with similar print from a Colorado store a couple of weeks ago. It was a ...


CHECK out Hey Susy’s window shopping picks. I picked up a skirt with similar print from a Colorado store a couple of weeks ago. It was a skirt I’d spotted just the week before, labelled as new stock and sporting a $90 price tag. I bought it, however, for $40. That’s insane isn’t it? The turnover of stock in malls is frightening from a clothing stockpile, producer and agricultural waste point of view. I did buy it though. I know I should have shunned it. If it’s anything like the last Colorado skirt I bought two summers ago it will be a piece that gets lots of compliments and will be going strong in my wardrobe for quite some time.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there, just dropped in to say hello (found you via Che and Fidel). Always excited to find another Central Coast blogger!
    The skirt looks great.

    Cheers,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete