SIMPLE SUPPER

THIS was a new recipe cut from a magazine some months ago. Essentially it was one and a third cups of arborio rice stirred through, three an...


THIS was a new recipe cut from a magazine some months ago. Essentially it was one and a third cups of arborio rice stirred through, three and a half cups of stock I think that stock measure's right, I am doing this from memory. Put that in a big casserole pot and cover with foil and whack it in a moderate oven for 40 minutes, or until the stock is absorbed. Stir through 50 grams of baby spinach, one cup of grated parmesan, 100 grams of crumbled fetta and 50 grams of toasted pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper and dish up. Yummo.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. sounds awesome!! Might try this. I am on a mission to search out new and yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! We're having baked fetta with tomatoes tonite! And perhaps some chops for the boys - grilled over the fire whilst we watch Spicks and Specks! Thanks for the recipeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Glad to hear you found us at Pip's yummy tea party :)

    I just had a good look at your photo - and, to be honest, it's hard to tell what fabric it is. Could be a polished cotton or a polyester/acetate. I would have a great idea if I could see a full width pattern. Is it a border print? Argh - too many questions! Drop me a line if you have any other photos - and it's been great having a squizz at your blog :)

    Cheers
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love one pot wonders :)

    ReplyDelete