FRESH BLOOMS

THIS brooch was made by my ma. She’s keen to make and sell them and I spent some time showing her Etsy and Made It when I visited earlier in...



THIS brooch was made by my ma. She’s keen to make and sell them and I spent some time showing her Etsy and Made It when I visited earlier in the month. We tried to find something similar online for price and product comparison. All the materials are scavenged laces and ribbons, hand-dyed and handcrafted into the flowers, buds and petals. At the moment Mum is making the brooches for people who like them and, I think, is a bit nervous about asking for money for them. They’re just beautiful and take her a day of crafting to make. It’s a big ask, but if you could give us some clues about what they’re worth – hard to answer without fear of offence, I know, but we’d really like some clues and promise we won’t be offended at all. We’ve seen a variety of prices, material (and dare I say it, quality) online. It’s also very hard to get a feel for what we’re looking at. Mums blooms are quite big – as big as a real flower in most cases. If you’ve got some expertise in doing a product and price comparison, we’d love your thoughts. It’s a case of just putting it out there and seeing what we get back. Thanks in advance, you’re all swell.

You Might Also Like

3 comments