WINTER 2014 || IT'S TOO COLD TO MOVE

IT’S cold, cold, cold this morning. I’m working up to donning running shorts and my joggers to go for a run. I know I’ll love it. I know ...

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || dad's handknitted socks

IT’S cold, cold, cold this morning. I’m working up to donning running shorts and my joggers to go for a run. I know I’ll love it. I know I’ll feel great after it, but my head resists changing out of warm socks and long pants on toe-numbingly cold days like this.

These are my dad’s socks, the ones I spent forever knitting and finished in June, for his birthday in May, and still haven’t sent. Gah! I am an organised, efficient person in all areas of my life except for personal correspondence, family phone calls and family birthdays. On all these matters I am woeful.

However, I'm claiming widely read, and soon-to-be a smug Sunday runner.


I'm off for that run (after one more cup of tea).

You Might Also Like

0 comments