WINTER 2014 || HOW TO SPEND JUST ONE SINGLE DAY

I ONLY had one day at home this weekend but I made the most of it. Bunting for a coming baby shower was crafted, indoor plant...

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || baby shower bunting
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || indoor plant care
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || baby clothes washed and folded
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || girl scout novel from the 1930s
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || camera from the 1930s
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || enid blyton famous five collection
I ONLY had one day at home this weekend but I made the most of it. Bunting for a coming baby shower was crafted, indoor plants given a little love and attention, little singlets and rompers and fluffy nappies were admired* in their freshly washed and folded state and newly thrifted additions were moved around until I found a perfect home for them.

A big hello to the other readers of my blog. Seems I am not just blogging for one.
* Admired because I didn't do any of this washing or folding.

You Might Also Like

4 comments