KATHMANDU, NEPAL || START WITH THE LITTLE THINGS

IT'S been a little more than two weeks since my travels to Bhutan. I've been back to work in that time...










IT'S been a little more than two weeks since my travels to Bhutan. I've been back to work in that time and it's amazing how quickly the routines fall into place and the time to do anything outside of the routine gets squeezed down into nanoseconds.

Patience, we were warned, on our first day of travel in Bhutan. "It is what it is."

So, even though images haven't been retouched - probably better that way - and my carefully crafted system of labelling the photos has fallen apart after just 200 images, I've decided to dive in and post my favourites.

These are the little things that caught my eye while walking around the streets of Kathmandu. The light, the colour, the surprising graffiti art and posters (yes, that is a woman)... enjoy.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments