SPRING 2013 || CROPS FOR SUMMER EATING

THERE are just a few days of time at home before I head back to work. While I'd love to spend all of it organising photos from my rec...

THERE are just a few days of time at home before I head back to work. While I'd love to spend all of it organising photos from my recent travels, I am heading out into the garden to weed and rake over beds and plant seed for vegetables that will crop during the summer.
 
These are saved seeds from my last crop of the much maligned lazy housewife. It's not lazy at all. It crops fabulously and grows quickly. The more pods you pluck, the more it produces and rarely do the beans make it inside; they're all munched on as people come and go past the vine that always grows near my front steps.
 
#opshopfind // pottery bowl, $1, Kincumber Uniting Church Op Shop
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments