WINTER 2013 || THE TEA CADDY

      THERE would be at least a half dozen cups of tea made and consumed in our house each and every day. More on weekends. We ...

 
  
THERE would be at least a half dozen cups of tea made and consumed in our house each and every day. More on weekends. We drink a lot of tea.
 
Our tea caddy is a tin but even though it's been with me for the past 20-odd years or so, it's a mere spring chicken compared to this beautiful old Bushells tin picked up at my favourite Vinnies store for $5 on Saturday.
 
The new tin joins the latest edition to my Mikasa stoneware mugs. I am always on the lookout for a lone stoneware mug. I spy one and it's immediately turned to see what's stamped on the base. Please tell me it's not just me. Do you peek at the base too? What are you looking for? I'll look for you too.
 
#opshopfind // Bushells tea caddy // $5, East Gosford Vinnies
#opshopfind // Mikasa Hallkraft stoneware mug // $2, East Gosford Vinnies
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments