DEAR YOU, I'M SENDING THIS 'JUST BECAUSE'

AT the start of every year I refill my Filofax (I know, so very 1990s) and jot down friends’ birthdays, promising myself I will send card...

AT the start of every year I refill my Filofax (I know, so very 1990s) and jot down friends’ birthdays, promising myself I will send cards to each and every one of them.

Truth is, like everyone else, I rely on Facebook to alert me to my friends’ big events, including birthdays. Terrible isn’t it?

This year I have a solution. I’ve stocked up and will send cards for no reason at all – just because it’s nice to have a hand-penned letter arrive in the mail.

The first batch out will be thank you cards to the folk who made Christmas so lovely.

PS: The cards are designed by my colleague Mia. She has such a knack for making cards perfect for sending ‘just because’ and for a whole heap of other reasons – like Valentine's Day and a wedding (oh Lordy, that's a whole other story).

PSS: Mia designed the UNICEF Australia child right’s calendar for 2013. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments