JUMP(SUIT) ON YA BIKE

SO I didn’t ride to work today. I slept in. When I saw Mandy’s post I felt she'd tapped into my guilty conscious. I will ride the bike ...


SO I didn’t ride to work today. I slept in. When I saw Mandy’s post I felt she'd tapped into my guilty conscious. I will ride the bike to work. I used to, but roadworks covering a major stretch of the route have put me off. Huge rumbling machinery and impatient drivers are not a good mix for cyclists.

I also saw this today and think I’ll sign up. Do you find you need to sign something or write a plan to commit fully to a project before it feels like it’s started? I do.

Speaking of commitment, I haven’t decided on my new-to-me op-shopped Katies jumpsuit. I was hoping committing it to paper, at least, would help me see its potential. I did see something when I handed over my $7 to the Salvos but I haven’t yet been brave enough to don it. Seeing the lass from Mandy’s post, and before that Frolic’s gal, who’s wearing hers as an alternative to a wedding gown, did renew some faith in my impulse op-shop purchase. Any thoughts? How would you wear it?

You Might Also Like

7 comments