I'M STILL HERE

I SHOULD be buzzing. Spring has sprung, the days are warm, the light is beautiful, the beach beckons, there’s work to be done in the garden,...

I SHOULD be buzzing. Spring has sprung, the days are warm, the light is beautiful, the beach beckons, there’s work to be done in the garden, we can return to salads and light and fresh menu choices, legs can be bared, I can return to wearing sandals and big hats and soft, breezy shirts, or T-shirts and loose short shorts. I've missed the first month of spring. I knew it was going to be tough. There were, and still are, a lot of competing demands. So many demands that there has been no time to take pictures, not this week. You’ll have to suffice with words today. Words and pictures are my life. But of late, I have been too busy to see. There are just words. Words like: sign here, drive here, turn here, in here, come here, here I am, where are you …

You Might Also Like

2 comments