THE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Because I've been asked, here is the Christmas wish list. Clockwise from top right: Vintage Boy Scout outdoor cook book; Etsy ; With M...


Because I've been asked, here is the Christmas wish list.

Clockwise from top right: Vintage Boy Scout outdoor cook book; Etsy; With My Body, by Nikki Gemmell; Cloudstreet DVD; Conversations with Creative Women, buy online; Design Files 2012 calendar, buy online; spectacle frames, Etsy; sandals, Etsy; Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual, by Michael Pollan, available on Amazon; and, solid watercolour paints.

Please. Or, any second-hand, op-shopped thing you think I'd like.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list Katie. The older I get the more inclined I am to help loved-ones out by making a list rather than letting them torture themselves about finidng the 'perfect' gift - it's Christmas after all! Hope you get everything on the list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I'm think I need to make one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I will have those etsy sandals please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.poppiesforgrace.com.au/decorations/small-tissue-balls/tissue-balls-small

    Happy hanging.. Paper balls..
    They were also at pulp create balgowlah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh great wishlist!! some good books there and Im loving those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been drawn to water colour art recently.
    I hope you get some!

    ReplyDelete