OUT DAMN SPOT

FROM the same weighty, filled with hearty goodness , tome – spot reducers. You know, for the spots you need to ... well ... reduce. I’m dram...

FROM the same weighty, filled with hearty goodness, tome – spot reducers. You know, for the spots you need to ... well ... reduce. I’m dramatic, so not backward in coming forward and I’ll spell it out – exercises for lard arses. Ohhhhhh-hhhh. See, I knew you’d get it. I am going to try these out at my Girl Guide unit – just for a titter. I think a bit of jazzercise, 1960s style, will go down a treat.

Toodle-pip, I'm off to find my stretch leotard.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hmmm not sure I could pull of the full body leotard. I may look like someone tried to wrap a sausage in Lycra. I'm thinking of doing a buttock exorcism instead. Hopefully a bit of "begone foul lardy buttocks" and some holy water would work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am liking these. A black leotard needs some leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one that says at the end "But take it easy." Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, you can only do these exercises in a full body leotard! But Julie is right, def needs leg warmers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. as my 2 1/2 yr old would say.."ohhh my doosness"
    i soo wish a full leotard & that book could spot reduce..ohh, life would be a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking legwarmers.. But someone beat me to it.
    Just think Livvy in the Physical video clip or Jane Fonda workout video 1980's style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 04, 2010

    I love your blog! I started doing my own op-shop challenge to wear at least one item from an op-shop for the next 100 days.. x x

    http://recycledrose.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the illustrations - cute diagrams!! if only i could look so chic in a unitard and jiffys doing spot reduction excerices...if only they would work!

    ReplyDelete