DOIN' STUFF

I ADORE autumn. Adore it. I have been pottering in the garden – a bit off weeding and clipping. I took a day trip up Newcastle way, visitin...


I ADORE autumn. Adore it.
I have been pottering in the garden – a bit off weeding and clipping.
I took a day trip up Newcastle way, visiting here but sadly here was closed.
I cruised back from Newcastle listening to 12 O’Clock Rock on community radio station 2NUR. Daggy, but oh so good.
I found an ace junk shop and bought a Parker coffee table.
I took my Girl Guide unit to the Anzac Day service – think we’ll do the dawn stand-to next year.
We had a family dinner, with homemade pav, for No.3. She's 19.
I have been writing programs for a new term of Guides.
I think I’ll ride my bike to work tomorrow. (Yes, I’ll be at work on a public holiday).
I could kill for coconut ice.
I’ll be watching the new doctor tonight.
I have been thinking about learning something new. I haven’t decided what yet.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sounds like a great day!
    Love the Guides activities..I was a brownie on the Central Coast..think my 7yr old might love cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new doctor, isn't he fatastic.
    loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn's definitely my favourite! Skim reading this in my reader I thought that was a crepe myrtle - but what an amazing colour bottlebrush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the new season of Dr Who + her.. and the stories! Sunday night is good again.

    ReplyDelete