THRIFTED TUESDAY - CUP DAY

A THRIFTED Tuesday outfit for the Melbourne Cup. The dress and hat were from two different Salvos stores. The dress was $8 and the tur...






A THRIFTED Tuesday outfit for the Melbourne Cup. The dress and hat were from two different Salvos stores. The dress was $8 and the turban $15. I was wearing boots when I bought the dress. If I’d been wearing another pair of shoes I don’t think I’d have bought it. It only looks good with my stacked heel, round-toed boots – nothing else. The boots, the turban and brass earrings give some edge to the ruffles. I’m not usually one for ruffles.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Screeeech! That paisley turban!!!!

    You'll be the talk of the luncheon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting and what a beautiful dress! Can't beat the Salvos – you are going to look gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is very beautiful - hope you had a fun day! bit of a non-event at my workplace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are AWESOME finds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice thrifting! love love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is truly amaaaazing. love it! hope you had a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds!!! that hat is truly awesome! hope you had a win!

    ReplyDelete