I've done it... March

My garden is neglected, my cleaning routine was lost weeks ago and I have seen very little daylight over the past four weeks. Uni assignment...

My garden is neglected, my cleaning routine was lost weeks ago and I have seen very little daylight over the past four weeks. Uni assignments are due and I am head down in accounting equations and strategic management theory.


And, let me tell you, that's as dry as that actually sounds. I am hoping to bust through this trimester with a pass and pray the courses of the coming trimester, due to start in early May, hold my attention better than these last two have.

Are you studying? What are you studying and why? Do you love it?

IN MARCH:

I WENT TO... I barely left my study. Many, many times over the past month of a mostly glorious coastal shift from summer to autumn, I have asked myself whether a double masters in business administration and marketing is actually worth it.

I ATE... A tasty breakfast at This Little Piggy, at Point Clare. For those who know the Central Coast, I earned my feed by cycling up hill and down dale from Saratoga before riding all the way on to Woy Woy and catching the ferry back to my start point.

Cook and Co. Eatery, at Woy Woy, is an easy, breasy place for a cuppa or for a decadent lunch. I had the falafel wraps bound with garlic sauce, tabouleh and chips (inside the wrap). See, decadent.

I OP SHOPPED... Cadbury's tin, old recipe books, cream horn moulds and a Silva compass.

I MADE... A fresh shirt from an op-shopped pattern and fabric I had in my stash.

I READ... Mrs Cook: The Real and Imagined Life of the Captain's Wife, by Marele Day. I am on a bender of fictional history pieces based on fact.
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash

You Might Also Like

3 comments