Revisiting an old habit, because it worked

I am revisiting an old habit - essentially the mantra of “what I get done today, I won’t have to do tomorrow”. Textbooks lobbed this wee...

I am revisiting an old habit - essentially the mantra of “what I get done today, I won’t have to do tomorrow”.


Textbooks lobbed this week for the start of the academic year, which, for me kicks off next week.

The cooler days, while a welcome relief from a string of hot, sticky days, is a reminder autumn is around the corner.

Long sunny days are disappearing. Where I was waking to noisy cicadas and bright skies at 5am, the alarm now goes off in the dark.

I have pulled out seeds for planting an early autumn crop and already been through my wardrobe to make way for winter woollies.

I am also revisiting old habits. When there were children at home, the more I got done the night before the smoother the next day went. I'm back on that bandwagon - sans children.

How's the start of a new year been for you? What habits are you shifting? Are you ready for a change in season?

//   I've heard a local place serves masala dosa. I'm there.
//   Did you see Adam Liaw met Syrian refugee children, in Jordan, for UNICEF Australia?
//   Did you know about the Salvation Army's Doughnut Girls?
//   She was our first female garage owner and car mechanic.

You Might Also Like

4 comments