PINNING THINGS IN THE PINK

My last 'pinning' post was in April. That was a long time ago and I don't know why I've abandoned them, I like seeing themes...

My last 'pinning' post was in April. That was a long time ago and I don't know why I've abandoned them, I like seeing themes appear across my Pinterest boards, and the current trend definitely has a pink hue to it.

www.katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au || woven decor and roast plum gelato

Things to make and do: It's close enough to Christmas that I am thinking about adding a little early festivity.

Things to cook and eat: It had me at roasted plum and cardamon.

www.katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au || linen shirt and simple screen print

Things to drop dough on: I just found a linen overshirt, similar to this one, at Vinnies. It's going to get plenty of wear this spring.

Things to hang on the wall: So simple, so stunning.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that shirt Katie, perfect for hot summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream looks and sounds fabulous...I inherited a never used ice cream machine from my daughter. ..This could be the recipe that gets it up and running. Let me know how it goes if you make it Katie.

    ReplyDelete