PINNING THINGS IN THE PINK

My last 'pinning' post was in April. That was a long time ago and I don't know why I've abandoned them, I like seeing themes...

My last 'pinning' post was in April. That was a long time ago and I don't know why I've abandoned them, I like seeing themes appear across my Pinterest boards, and the current trend definitely has a pink hue to it.

www.katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au || woven decor and roast plum gelato

Things to make and do: It's close enough to Christmas that I am thinking about adding a little early festivity.

Things to cook and eat: It had me at roasted plum and cardamon.

www.katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au || linen shirt and simple screen print

Things to drop dough on: I just found a linen overshirt, similar to this one, at Vinnies. It's going to get plenty of wear this spring.

Things to hang on the wall: So simple, so stunning.

You Might Also Like

2 comments