PINNING THINGS HIGH AND DRY

Hi, how are you? Happy to see these clear skies and the back of weeks of rain, cyclones and flooding? Me too. I'm venturing back out int...

Hi, how are you? Happy to see these clear skies and the back of weeks of rain, cyclones and flooding? Me too. I'm venturing back out into the garden and watching passionfruit grow plump, salvias give a pre-winter show and wondering how to tackle the pruning that will need to be done this season following a tropical growth spurt.

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || pretty floral display and an autumn one-pot dinner

Things to make and do: I scored a box of old pharmacy and tiny food jars for $5 at a car boot sale years ago. There's pretty red and purple salvias in the garden at the moment. I'll make a show of them soon, I think.

Things to cook and eat: It's mushroom season. I know families have been into the Central Coast hinterland looking for pine mushrooms but I am happy to buy mushies from the local farmers market and you can practically smell the earthy deliciousness of this recipe.

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || a trans-seasonal denim top and 2D wall art


Things to drop dough on: Ordered and on its way.

Things to hang on the wall: Wall art doesn't need to be 2D.
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

1 comments