EBAY AUCTION TO DOUBLE THE DOUBLE DENIM

I HAVE a problem. Well many really, but let's just focus on just one or two here. I love denim and I love jackets, ...

Levis 504 jeans

Vintage Corfu jeans

Lee straight leg stonewash jeans

Levis stonewash denim jeans

Levis 553 classic blue jeans

Vintage fringed black suede leather jacket

Gorman cropped leather jacket

I HAVE a problem. Well many really, but let's just focus on just one or two here. I love denim and I love jackets, particularly denim ones, or ones that look good with denim. That's problem No.1.

Problem No.2 is that my rigorous exercise routine is not what it once was and a vintage 12 - with 71cm waist - is a little bit of a struggle to squeeze into. Let's be clear. We're talking a little bit of a struggle, but if I don't start working on it, it's gunna be a whole lot more of a struggle, if you catch my drift.

Anyhoot, these jeans and jackets have been taking up space in the wardrobe and it's time to let them go, be happy with the healthy body I have - with a little more hustle and a lot less gristle - and make myself a little holiday cash on the side. If you're like me, and love denim, you can bid online at eBay. Please click on the photos above to be redirected to the auction.

Thank you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments