DIVERSITY DREAM ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR DOLLS HOUSE

HAS the world gone mad? Closing borders across Europe, Brexit, Trump's presidential campaign, Pauline Hanson, calling every criminal ...


HAS the world gone mad? Closing borders across Europe, Brexit, Trump's presidential campaign, Pauline Hanson, calling every criminal act a terror threat or attack (until you say it's not). I don't know about you, but unlike Sonia Kruger, I am not afraid of people who follow Islam and want to stop Muslims entering Australia, I'm afraid of the freakin' nutters who actually believe that's a good idea.

Sonia Kruger, I'm looking at you with a WTF face. I can't hide it. I welcome debate about how to stop the influence of radical and hateful ideals among often young and vulnerable individuals, but carve out Muslims from our society? Ah. No.

Pauline Hanson, I listen and my face looks like it just smelled three day old fish, and I'm guessing, Pauline, you still know what that smells like, especially with policy platforms that are way older.

Trump. My face is one of disbelief. I'm waiting for the 'boom, tish' of a circus drum kit to let on the whole thing was just a gag. It is a gag, right? No? Sheeesh.

At least where I am, the dolls house is living the diversity dream. Peppa Pig, Pedro Pony a matryoshka doll, a plastic squirrel and frog, a couple of Sylvanian Families bunnies and a Middle Eastern and African family all seem to be getting along fine.

You Might Also Like

5 comments