AUTUMN 2016 || PINNING THINGS CRAFTY AND CREATIVE

MORE time at home means more time for craft projects. I finished the boyfriend hat from the last 'pinning things' post and cotton ...

MORE time at home means more time for craft projects. I finished the boyfriend hat from the last 'pinning things' post and cotton string is on my shopping list to start making these coasters. Love autumn. It's the perfect season for some cozy crafternoons.


THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: No fancy looms, just a piece of cardboard, some string and wool. Why I am having flash backs to primary school art classes?

THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: Burgers. That's all. Oh, and haloumi.

THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: Love this look, and this jacket.

THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: I've been making and mending, crafting and creating and I feel an itch to get the lino print tools out.

#flashback: This time last year I was home from one overseas trip and packing my bags for two more.

You Might Also Like

3 comments