SPRING 2015 || PINNING THINGS FOR CHRISTMAS PLANS

A FEW hot days and I start thinking about summer holidays, and Christmas. THINGS TO MAKE AND DO:  Every year I make a tree decoration f...

A FEW hot days and I start thinking about summer holidays, and Christmas.


THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: Every year I make a tree decoration for each of my four step-children, all of them now grown. I have been looking for something I can stitch on the train during the commute home. This will be it, but I better start stitching soon.

THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: Christmas will be at our house this year and we've decided on a Christmas lunch. It's usually salads and cold meats, a pavlova and fresh fruit. I like the look of this take on a warm potato salad.


THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: We live on the coast, so a trip to the beach either before or after lunch is on the cards. Cool, pretty and I won't need to change. I will have to watch out for turmeric stains from that potato salad though. I am a shocker at keeping whites stain-free.

THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: And this will be us for a portion of Christmas Day. I love the energy of this woodcut. It's so full of joy.

#flashback: A move back to colour, light and the return of warm days. Clearly not as warm as we've just had.

You Might Also Like

1 comments