AUTUMN 2015 || PINNING THINGS NEAR AND FAR

THINGS TO MAKE AND DO:  Already thinking about when I'm home again and have the time to  put together photos from this year's tr...

THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: Already thinking about when I'm home again and have the time to put together photos from this year's travel. This month kicks off three months of personal and work travel.

THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: Harvested pumpkins means pumpkin scones and pumpkin bread. I'm preparing the garden for long stretches of being away.

THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: I wish I'd snapped this up while it was still in the Etsy store. A global vibe that's wearable and fun.

THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: A Bengali tiger. Just because it's big, wild and exotic.

#flashback: Vintage baking - that is baking from vintage recipe books.

You Might Also Like

0 comments