SUMMER 2015 || GET SOME GOOD INTO YA

THINGS can't always be peachy, can they? Sometimes family or office things aren't peachy. Politics. Erghh. Not peachy. War, famin...

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || fowler ware milk jugs in mint and pink
THINGS can't always be peachy, can they? Sometimes family or office things aren't peachy. Politics. Erghh. Not peachy. War, famine, Ebola. No peach there.

But what'cha gunna do? That's the thing, right? Some days you just have to 'roll with the punches', 'choose life', 'live to fight another day'... feel free to add your own motivational fist-pump or high five here.

This, my friends, is how I am choosing to roll. I'm making plans - good plans. I'm checking in with good people. I'm doing good stuff. Good, I tells ya. That's what we all need more of.

But, enough about me. How's things for you? Sunny side up? Glass half full? No complaints? Good. Who's listening anyway, right?

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || detail of beaded milk jug covers
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || vintage australiana beaded milk jug covers
#opshopscore // vintage Australiana milk jug covers, $15 the pair, Salvos West Gosford

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i am a glass 1/2 full kinda girl. even when i'm down i still keep rollin.
    the bad news out there is overwhelming and so oppressive. :(
    keep making good plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a glass half full kinda girl and I read your posts at ridiculous-o'clock on the train into work and they ALWAYS make me laugh (more snort, but you get the gist).

      Delete
  2. I will take the good plans too Katie, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What else is there to do, I say? Hope there's plenty of good there for the taking.

      Delete
  3. Keep fighting the good fight, making the good plans! Let optimism prevail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good plans are coming along nicely, I'm happy to say. Optimism is ALL that can prevail. ;)

      Delete
  4. foucs on the good!! I agree!
    its true about the commute, my hubby looks after the kids in the morning getting them brekky dressed and ready for school - I wake up get rmyself eady and out the door I go so that has made my long commute much less stressful...I fi had to take care of two others before me then it would be a disaster! and Id be so grumpy all day long...not good! focus on good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to be able to share the load. My partner and I raised four children to adulthood and we're helping the first of our brood with their respective children, but not as much as they need. It takes a lot of people and patience and co-ordination to juggle all the busy lives, doesn't it?

      Delete