#opshopscore Op shop gold
SUMMER 2015 || GET SOME GOOD INTO YAFebruary 18, 2015
THINGS can't always be peachy, can they? Sometimes family or office things aren't peachy. Politics. Erghh. Not peachy. War, famin...
THINGS can't always be peachy, can they? Sometimes family or office things aren't peachy. Politics. Erghh. Not peachy. War, famine, Ebola. No peach there.
But what'cha gunna do? That's the thing, right? Some days you just have to 'roll with the punches', 'choose life', 'live to fight another day'... feel free to add your own motivational fist-pump or high five here.
This, my friends, is how I am choosing to roll. I'm making plans - good plans. I'm checking in with good people. I'm doing good stuff. Good, I tells ya. That's what we all need more of.
But, enough about me. How's things for you? Sunny side up? Glass half full? No complaints? Good. Who's listening anyway, right?
- Long city commutes cut workplace diversity and it's no surprise who workplaces are missing out on.
- Gala Darling came, saw and went, but it's OK, she's coming back.
- If you think a lot about what more we need to be doing do support people experiencing family violence, you need to subscribe to this organisation's weekly email.
- I'd like to make custom thank you cards. These look beautiful, but, tell me, is there a better Aussie alternative?
- This vintage bee-keeping book has been archived online for us all to enjoy.
#opshopscore // vintage Australiana milk jug covers, $15 the pair, Salvos West Gosford