SUMMER 2015 || PINNING THINGS A RIOT OF COLOUR

ISN'T the light gorgeous at this time of year? I love looking out over my garden on the mornings I am home and, in the evenin...

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || Things to Cook and Eat for a riot of colour
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || Things to Drop Dough On for a riot of colour
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || Things to Hang on the Wall for a riot of colour
ISN'T the light gorgeous at this time of year? I love looking out over my garden on the mornings I am home and, in the evenings, have been enjoying a Christmas gift to sit and ponder plans for the weekend, and beyond.

THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: I bought cotton cord to make something like this with cottons, fabric remnants from my holiday sewing. Can't wait to give it a try.

THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: Colour on your plate. What's not to love about that? And surely, it's got to make the new year resolutions to eat better more palatable, right?

THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: Loose, light pants that sit well above the ankle. I have short legs. These are perfect.

THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: Don't you just feel a burst of patriotic pride when you see these works by Pete Cromer? 

#flashback: Pinning had a distinctly summer feel to it last year too

You Might Also Like

7 comments