SPRING 2014 || THREE THINGS FOR A GREAT WEEKEND

IF you happen to follow me on Instagram you will already know that last weekend was a great weekend. A really great weekend. I was outsi...

IF you happen to follow me on Instagram you will already know that last weekend was a great weekend. A really great weekend. I was outside. I was with great people. I was doing great things. 

Outside was sunny and warm. 

The people were all women who, despite their busy family and work lives, were prepared to work, work hard, and be happy doing it.

The thing was Girl Guides and more than that, the thing was giving girls and young women the freedom and space to be themselves, get muddy and mucky and stink a little, to try things they hadn't tried before, to meet people they hadn't met before, to play, to lead, to be in charge, to be out of their comfort zone and most of all, to have fun.


What could be better than that? 

Another great weekend this weekend. You betcha. Happy weekend people.

You Might Also Like

0 comments