WINTER 2014 || PINNING THINGS SIMPLE

IT'S winter and routines seem pared back, simple. Days are short, the winter garden is bare, meals are simple fare. I don't...

katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || june things to make and do
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || june things to cook and eat
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || june things to drop dough on
katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com || june things to hang on the wall
IT'S winter and routines seem pared back, simple. Days are short, the winter garden is bare, meals are simple fare. I don't mind it at all.

THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: It's so simple. I get myself all tied up in knots about not having enough time for artistic pursuits, printmaking in particular. But this is so simple, I have no excuses for not being able to find the time to play.

THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: I am one of those rare breed of people who actually like Brussels Sprouts and this is the season to be eating them.

THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: Macaroni is not just for Mac and Cheese or Minestrone, it's for making beautiful necklaces. Even better if it's the inspiration for beautiful ceramic necklaces.

THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: More printmaking, this time a lino print, and again, a reminder that I spend too much time thinking about the print and not enough time making them.

#flashback: Here's what made the Pinterest cut this time last year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments