SPRING 2013 || IT'D BE SELFISH TO KEEP THESE TO MYSELF

I WAS clearing out my reader before heading off overseas and realised a number of posts had a pottery theme. Rather than keep this little ob...

I WAS clearing out my reader before heading off overseas and realised a number of posts had a pottery theme. Rather than keep this little obsession all to myself, I'll share the collection. That way I don't have to trawl through pages of stored posts - I can just come back here and marvel at each lovely piece. Ah blogging - who said it wasn't self-serving?


Steve Shapiro's work as shared by Skinny La Minx.


Hannah Lawrence's work as shared by The Design Files.


Shino Takeda's work as shared by Unruly Things.


Izabella Simmons work as shared by Gardenista.

Enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments