WINTER 2013 || ONE BOWL TWO HANDS ENJOY

IT'S true. I'm catching up on posting op shop purchases and this will be my last post of recent additions for the kitchen.   ...

IT'S true. I'm catching up on posting op shop purchases and this will be my last post of recent additions for the kitchen.
 
I have been trying to cut back on the caffeine intake and rather than order a coffee I've started ordering a chai when out. One of my favourite hangs serves the tea in the tradition of a Japanese ceremony and in a small bowl rather than a cup or mug. It's lovely and because you hold the bowl in both hands you can't really multitask with a phone or magazine (as is my habit) and you have to focus on the tea. You have to pause and just do that one thing.
 
I've been picking up the bowls when I spy them in op shops and am yet to pester chai-making friends for their secret recipes.
 
If you've got a chai blend you love, do tell.

#opshopfind // ceramic bowls // $1 and $3, respectively, North Gosford and Green Point Salvos
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments