MAY 2013... I'VE DONE IT

Rebekka Seale Forgotten Fancies Oh The Lovely Things Gennine's Art Blog I KNOW another month has passed whe...





I KNOW another month has passed when the downloadable desktop calendars pop up in my blog reader.

I’ve posted my favourites for June. I try and give them all a bit of love over the course of the month.

Meanwhile, here’s a rundown of what happened last month.

IN MAY…

I READ: Work reports and data files and the opening chapters of Michelle de Kretser’s, Stella Prize short listed Questions of Travel.

I WENT TO: TEDx Sydney.  Whoa. Plenty there to think about.

I LISTENED TO: Craft podcasts Thread Cult and After the Jump.

I ATE: A double scoop gelato from Gelato Messina. My choice of flavours? Mango and coconut and NYC (New York cheesecake). Both divine.

I SAW: Plenty of sunrises and sunsets. It’s that time of year when I leave for work before sun-up and arrive home well after sun-down. Yawn.

You Might Also Like

0 comments