THE THINGS WE FEAR MOST, THEY PASS. THEY PASS

NOT so long ago Pia was feeling sick and overwhelmed and like she'd failed . I have had a lot of conversations about failu...



NOT so long ago Pia was feeling sick and overwhelmed and like she'd failed. I have had a lot of conversations about failure, and success, and fear, and courage since I penned this post and then this one. One of the things about failures, and even success, is that they pass. They are but a blip in our timelines. It's true. They pass. 

Pia, Little Treasures: Made by Hand is a delight. The flu I hope has passed, along with the fear of failing. The success, I hope, lingers a little longer but it too will pass and make way for something new. That's the promise of moving forward, of living. Of pressing 'play' to see what will happen. Of having a crack. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments