AUTUMN 2013 || APOLOGIES FOR THE PINTEREST FRENZY

I AM, without a doubt, the world's worst 'pinner'. I ignore all the rules about Pinterest etiquette and go on pinning fr...


I AM, without a doubt, the world's worst 'pinner'. I ignore all the rules about Pinterest etiquette and go on pinning frenzies. My poor followers. Why ever do you stick with me? 

THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: I am hunting my op shops for the perfect pair of jeans and fabric remnants to make a pair of jeans like these
THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: I love a good sandwich. How good does something with chillijam, avocado and haloumi sound
THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON:  Like everyone else on the interwebs I am taken by Kate Spade’s Saturday range. Now, if only I could get this reversible jacket shipped to Australia.
THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: This simple beach scene was a repin and I only recently went back to take a better look at the illustrator’s work. Rhona Garvin’s blog has been added to my BlogLovin’ feed. (You can find me on BlogLovin' here.)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. chilli jam, guacamole and haloumi sound AMAZING!! I've had tonsillitis over the easter weekend so today was the first day I've been able to eat solid food.. went straight to the burrito place in town at lunch time.. food is so much better when you've spent 4 days eating just soup and porridge!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I love your website....its very inspirational, in fact it got me to start my own ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those patchwork jeans! I'm off on another pinning frenzy too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of a good pinning frenzy, makes a brief mini-magazine of someone's taste - which I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pinterest too!! I'm a bit lazy about it though, don't go there for weeks on end then have a little outburst of kitcheny pins :-)

    ReplyDelete