THE SWEETEST PINTEREST PIN OF THEM ALL

I ONLY have four Pinterest boards. Yup. Only four. The temptation to make many, many more does come upon me from time to time but most of...

I ONLY have four Pinterest boards. Yup. Only four. The temptation to make many, many more does come upon me from time to time but most of my pins do fit the four.

My busiest board is the one titled Things to Make and Do. It has the most pins, and repins. I always get a little surge of excitement when I see someone's repinned one of my pins. It's strange that fleeting shared connection.

My favourite pin, by far, is the one above because those lovely pillowcases were made by nephew and niece and given to my partner and I for Christmas. Every time I look at them I see their little faces telling us what’s in the pictures. That’s my nephew jumping on a trampoline, and for my niece, artistic inspiration left as quickly as it came. She was happy for me to name what I saw and go with it. Clearly her work is open to interpretation.

As for my other Pinterest boards, here’s what’s been pinned of late.

THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: A beer cocktail from A Beautiful Mess. Given the heat we've experienced this week, what can be bad about that.
THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: A new year journal - hand bound, to boot.
THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: This sits well with me right now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments