I'M ALL FOR A GOOD STOCKING FILLER

STOCKING fillers have had bad press but I don't mind a good stocking filler. A friend and I were trawling Newcastle's Olive Tree ...

STOCKING fillers have had bad press but I don't mind a good stocking filler. A friend and I were trawling Newcastle's Olive Tree Market last weekend chatting about how we like those things often maligned as stocking fillers like a nice soap, sweet hankies, a set of note cards or a handmade coat hanger. 

Stocking fillers aside, here's what's on my Christmas wish-list radar:


Do you like a good stocking filler? What would you like to see in your stocking this year?

Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What an ace collection, people must be stoked when they get you in the kris kringle ;) Bridget Farmer's work is lovely, the willie wagtail is my favourite. i have my fingers crossed for vegetable or herb seedlings, or nice pots, or even a bag of poo or two! have a great day :)sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seed packets or a cutting from a friend's garden are always appreciated too. I've got seed coming onto the rocket, dill and coriander and I was hoping I might be able to dry it out in time to share it at Christmas time but I think it's got a few more weeks yet.

      Delete
  2. Oh you really are my kind of woman. Really. Btw, Aleida Pullar's open night is this Friday. Still going? Hopefully see you there. Oh, and I meant to get back to you about dinner. Sounds lovely. Is it too late to organise? I just messaged Sarah too up there. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo. nice collection of goodies. we have pak choy and tuscan kale seeds out drying to, with plans to package them up and pass them on.

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel. I grew a little bit of Asian greens this year. They were delicious. Tuscan kale. Is that those big beautiful dark suede leaves? What did you cook with them?

      Delete