THREE THINGS: AN ODE TO THE NEW

THREE things from the weekend that was.  ONE:  The waratahs on a Girl Guide property near to home are in flower. TWO: A lone as...

THREE things from the weekend that was. 

ONE: The waratahs on a Girl Guide property near to home are in flower.
TWO: A lone asparagus spear. I thought I'd lost my asparagus crown. I planted it last year and had it marked but in adding chook manure, turning and feeding the soil, I lost where it was and thought it dead. But there it was, a lone spear waving at me a good 25cm out of the ground when I looked on Friday evening. 
THREE: The new-to-me sandals.

New things, all three. New buds, new growth and new sandals. Anything new in your world?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I found my first in-th-wild flannel flowers this weekend! In the bush behind our place. And I made my first sponge cake! LOVE the waratah pic; have only ever seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - spotting a wild waratah is a pretty special thing. I don't think I've ever seen a wild one (though I may possibly not have been looking in the right places!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those sandals! My mother picked her first 'gus of the season too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellllooooooo lovely sandals !!

    ReplyDelete