PINNING BUZZ IS ALL ABOUT SPRING

THE wattle is in flower. I can feel spring. I can. I can feel it. Even my Pinterest pins are starting to reflect a turning of the season...

THE wattle is in flower. I can feel spring. I can. I can feel it. Even my Pinterest pins are starting to reflect a turning of the seasons.

THINGS TO MAKE AND DO: Hanging glass jars to light warmer evenings outdoors.
THINGS TO COOK AND EAT: Not Without Salt's soft tacos. You just have to visit this pin and trace it back to the source for the sweet video alone. 
THINGS TO DROP DOUGH ON: A dress that doesn't require a layer underneath and over the top.
THINGS TO HANG ON THE WALL: A wall-mounted circular shelf to hold sweet spring posies.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I agree...I can feel spring coming too. The other day I made a new patchwork runner for my table in very spring colours...just to celebrate spring's nearly arrival! The wattle on your sideboard is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perth is only just getting some rain though!! Ah the seasons can be so fickle... Enjoy the wattle, I'll definitely be looking out for some around here :)

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete