JUST ANOTHER FEW PAGES

ONE of the loveliest things to do is pop a hot water bottle in the bed - right where your back will be - have a quick hot shower and then...

ONE of the loveliest things to do is pop a hot water bottle in the bed - right where your back will be - have a quick hot shower and then climb into a toasty warm bed, all clean and with a stack of magazines to read. Back issues of Wilder and Taproot have been inspiring my yet-to-be-planted spring garden while SBS food magazine Feast has been inspiring my weekend menu planning.

What's your magazine weakness? The one you can never leave on the supermarket or newsagency shelf?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I can't leave any home designs mags sitting on the shelf. I read them until the pages are flayed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you with the hot shower and hot water bottle on these winter nights! My favourite mag at the moment is Real Living and I do like Australian House & Garden most times too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im 1000% with you on the hot water bottle! I literally can't go to bed without one in winter. Feast looks amazing - I've been meaning to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm Poets and Writers, People, US Magazine (being honest), Elle, Southern Living, McSweeneys...

    love hot water bottles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NID mag. But I have to order it online from Japan so I tend to do that once a year and get about 4-5 in one hit. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only ever buy magazines when I'm hopping on a flight, but then, I do travel fairly regularly for work. Lately it's been all about Feast magazine - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Taproot, and Feast is a delight (though I've never bought that one). I find it hard to resist 'The Monthly', 'Women's Running' and house / garden kind of titles filled with inspiration and lovely things. :)

    ReplyDelete