IF THAT WAS APRIL, I'VE DONE IT

ALL through April I kept telling people I'd be so happy when the month was over. There was so much to do. So, so much and I was on ju...

ALL through April I kept telling people I'd be so happy when the month was over. There was so much to do. So, so much and I was on juggle street - like struggle street but with more multi-tasking. When it was all over, I had a week to unravel, stretch, enjoy a cuppa and a cheese and chutney sandwich and think about what comes next.

One of the first things to think about is a new addition to the family. She - our first grandchild - arrives in August. 

No rest for the wicked, so they say.

IN APRIL...
I READ: Ruddy Gore, A Phyrne Fisher Mystery, by Kerry Greenwood. I read this on my way to the week-long Girl Guide Jamboree. As an audiobook. While driving.
I WENT TO: Girl Guide Jamboree. Yup, 400 of them, 100 of us.
I ATE: Camp food - one whole week of it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments