DON'T JUDGE ME... I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I LIKE

I DON'T smoke but for a couple of gold coins I couldn't go past the whole 1970s, earth mother, pottery vibe. What I am not showing ...


I DON'T smoke but for a couple of gold coins I couldn't go past the whole 1970s, earth mother, pottery vibe. What I am not showing you is the piece of West German pottery added to the - dare I say it - collection *coughs*. Come on. Don't judge. It was $4. It's not a habit. I can quit any time I like. What? Was I just going to leave it there? See, I knew you'd be like that. I'm simply not going to show you.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You are such a tease! Oh do go on... show us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't smoke, i grew up in a house where no one smoked yet all 4 of us children churned out those ash trays at school in the 80s for Father's Day & Christmas in pottery class. Can you imagine the outrage today?? Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were to put a chopstick stand in the centre it would make a great incense stick holder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do realise that you might turn into one of those *cough* collectors? I am worried about my own penchant for birdies and I see your pottery thing could get *cough* collectory very quickly... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely would be going the incense on that one. no judgement, pure gold my friend x

    ReplyDelete