NEWS FLASH: BASKET WEAVING MAY CAUSE INFIRMITY

DAY four of the basket weaving course and I am nursing a pinched nerve in my neck and my hands are claws. And yup, those there teeny weeny...

mydeska

DAY four of the basket weaving course and I am nursing a pinched nerve in my neck and my hands are claws. And yup, those there teeny weeny baskets on my work table are all I have to show. Don't talk to me about it. Gah. If hopsital patients made to do basket weaving as therapy weren't infirm when they went in, they sure were by the time they came out.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 07, 2011

    I took a one-day basket weaving course with a friend one day. As we worked, she looked at me and said, "Isn't this relaxing?!" to which I replied, "No, it's driving me crazy, and I can understand why mental patients don't heal in a hurry if this is what they make them do!" Much too slow and fastidious work for me - never again. (But I still have my basket, and it's beautiful!) Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I don't want to hear this! Not with my trip looming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhmmm.. i'd say that's right up there with mini shed making while on holiday..

    ReplyDelete