WRITE ON... AND ON... AND ON

I DO love a journal and this wee little journal is a handmade delight . I've been imagining what kind of things I'll write in it. I...

Bookbinder Paperiaarre's mini handmade book

I DO love a journal and this wee little journal is a handmade delight. I've been imagining what kind of things I'll write in it. It's got to be good. I can't use it for shopping lists and to-do lists, it's a journal for grander things than that. I start an online creative writing course with the Sydney Writers' Centre in a couple of weeks time. My little journal will fill up then.

I've been scouring for an online writing challenge something like Illustration Friday. Does anyone know of one? A weekly, or maybe monthly, writing prompt to kick-start the creative juices? If I can't find one I may start one. Kinda like a book club where words are penned by writers and not picked over by readers. Hmmmm. Let me know what you think. Could it work?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The trouble is that some beautiful journals are too beautiful..they should be filled with writing penned by monks using quills and authors whose words flow effortlessly and with divine effect..not by me and my scrawl and mistakes whose words are disjointed thoughts!

    ReplyDelete