TILLS RING. PASS STRING. KITCHEN BLING

I BOUGHT a new bit of op-shop bling at Turramurra Vinnies on Saturday. It was $15. Whoa. I know. Prices are up there on Sydney's North ...


I BOUGHT a new bit of op-shop bling at Turramurra Vinnies on Saturday. It was $15. Whoa. I know. Prices are up there on Sydney's North Shore but it's a bit of fun. I teemed it with my sloppy joe, a grotty pair of shorts (they really were grotty, I noticed stains once out the front door) and my yellow SaltWater Sandals to pick up milk and bread on Sunday. If you're not wearing your op-shop bling to Coles, you're not getting your money's worth, I say.

Sunday was a tidying up day and, yes, I wore my op-shop bling dusting, cooking, filing paperwork and finding a rightful home for the chilli crop. I think you can see my $15 was well spent. Wallah! Kitchen bling.



Find me on Facebook / Find me on Twitter

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Such a cool necklace (I should probably say 'hot', right?!) I've never found anything nice in Tuzza Vinnies. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, yes, hot bling, nice one!
    prices at Vinnies are outrageous nowdays.
    glad you got your moneys worth with that beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuzza is my home town. But that Vinnies is so crazy overpriced it just makes me mad. Nice find though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If you're not wearing your op-shop bling to Coles, you're not getting your money's worth, I say."

    Love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. those chillis remind me of when i wired dozens of chillis onto a xmas wreath for my door. dried well for years of use too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza ... kitchen bling bling, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... you see, based on a price-per-wear-ratio, you're down to $7.50 already. bargain!

    ReplyDelete